As business accelerates, competition intensifies and emerging technologies that drive enterprise value take hold at unprecedented scale. The adoption of digital transformation that revolutionizes overall business operations and generate new revenue streams; such as Cloud, Data Analytics, Blockchain, IoT, AI and Robotic Automation and even the upcoming new era of 5G – is an obvious trend that most organizations can no longer ignore.
Understanding and leveraging on technology are some of the key defining factors in modern corporate leadership and in becoming intelligent organizations. This said, success in today’s technology-driven economy will be determined by successful IT and finance leaders’ collaborative efforts in embracing the latest technologies and choosing the right IT investments for the company.
Now that every corporate executive is working to adapt, anticipate customer demands and enhance customer experience quickly, what does this mean to CFO / CIO? What are exactly the top-to-bottom strategy shifts and new role of CFO and CIO as catalysts for transformation and growth in today’s digital landscape?
Themed “Collaboration-Digital Transformation-Optimization”; C-ENGAGE CONVENTION will address the cutting edge technology developments, strategies in driving technological transformation across companies and building strong CFO-CIO relationship as well as pressing concerns to optimize digital investments and business performance.
Taking place in Singapore on 26 November 2019, this event will co-locate the FutureCFO and FutureCIO conferences, each gathering over 150 senior finance and 150 IT decision makers from cross-industry around the region for a day of insightful presentations, real business case studies, best practices and incisive panel discussion.
The early morning shared plenary session will bring together both the Finance and IT Leaders from enterprises to discuss the challenges they face in their businesses.
We look forward to having you at this exciting event!
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
C-Engage Convention aims to give insights on driving technological transformation and on addressing pressing concerns to optimize digital investments and business performance to over 300 senior IT and finance leaders from multiple industries in the region.
This one-day event offers the best opportunity to hear from the industry’s leading professionals, contribute questions from the floor, engage in panel discussions, attend hands-on workshops on harnessing the power of disruptive technologies, and witness first-hand best practices in deploying the right technology and strategy to be successful in moving to the next phase of digital transformation and managing the change.
Registration and Welcome Coffee
Chairman’s Welcome Remarks
Allan Tan, Group Editor-in-Chief, CXOCIETY
OPENING KEYNOTE: Spearheading Digital Transformations: A C-Level’s Guide
As much as digital success starts at the top, so does digital failure. With disruptive innovations and technologies transforming the business world, how should the C-Suites revamp their leadership playbook to successfully lead the digital revolution?
- Visionary CEO as the new engine of technological change
- Crafting the right roadmap for the executive teams to keep pace in the digital age
- The digital quotient of a leader
- Getting over the initial humps: From vision to execution
Sreeram Iyer, Chief Operating Officer, Institutional, ANZ BANK
C-SUITE PANEL DISCUSSION: Reimagining Business for the Digital Age: How to Do It Right?
- What are the strategies to fully take advantage of digital technologies that deliver lasting improvement to the business?
- How to choose the right technology especially since technology life cycle nowadays is very short?
- How to set the right implementation timeline?
- How to gain critical acceptance in the organization to make digital transformation happen?
- What are the lessons learned and pitfalls to avoid?
- How to move digital transformation forward?
Allan Tan, Group Editor-in-Chief, CXOCIETY Panelists:
Sreeram Iyer, Chief Operating Officer, Institutional, ANZ BANK
Ramesh Munamarty, Sr. Executive VP, Technology and Innovation, INTERNATIONAL SOS
Venkat Padmanabhan, President and Global Head of Finance, OLAM INTERNATIONAL
Dennis Chia, CFO, STARHUB
KEYNOTE: The New C-Suite Dynamics and Collaboration in a Digitally Transformed World
- Trends that shape digital transformation in 2020
- How does digital transformation change the dynamics of the C-Suite?
- Collaboration as key success driver to stay competitive and agile in today’s era of disruption
- Connected planning as a tool to create better decision making, drive performance growth and enable true collaboration across the organization
Bhavik Amit Vashi, VP Customer Success, APAC, ANAPLAN
Morning Networking Coffee Break
FutureCIO Conference Chairman’s Welcome Remarks
Cheang Wai Keat, Head of Advisory Singapore, Asean Technology Consulting Leader, EY
ANALYST KEYNOTE: The Future of CIOs in the Digital Economy
- Technology trend predictions for 2020
- CDO vs. CIO in driving digital transformation
- The role of IT in defining the future beyond digital frontier
- Evolving toward Intelligent Enterprise
Richard Wong, Vice President – Head of ICT, APAC, FROST AND SULLIVAN
KEYNOTE: Creating Smart Enterprise Architecture for Digital Transformation
Enterprise architecture defines organization’s IT strategy and digital transformation demands a new way of doing business. With significant investments are being made to transform and modernize IT landscape in today’s connected world, digital transformation pressures have caused enterprise architecture to be more indispensable than ever before.
- How to create an effective architecture that aligns with digital transformation?
- Leveraging new wave of technologies in scalable and integrated way
- Building a solid framework that supports the digitization of people, processes, things and events
Senior Representative, TELECHOICE – IBM
PANEL DISCUSSION I: CIO’s Playbook in Architecting and Innovating Customer Experience (CX)
- Why CX should be a concern for CIOs?
- What is the role of IT in achieving desired CX outcomes?
- What skills and who should collaborate with IT team to develop-build-rollout CX strategies?
- What are the key metrics for IT to evaluate the effectiveness or delivery of desired CX outcomes?
- How will the convergence of Cloud, Big Data, AI, IoT and 5G impact CX initiatives – Potentials and challenges?
Allan Tan, Group Editor-in-Chief, CXOCIETY Panelists:
David Tay, Chief Information Officer, BEYONICS
Jason Bridge, IT Director APAC, DYSON OPERATIONS
Senior Representative, HITACHI CONSULTING
Gilbert Chuabio, Business Unit Technology Leader, JOHNSON & JOHNSON
San Zaw, Vice President Solution Consulting APJ, TIBCO
FutureCFO Conference Chairman’s Welcome Remarks
Jeremy Gray, Director of Operations Asia Pacific, GCP APPLIED TECHNOLOGIES
FIRESIDE CHAT: Digitizing Finance: Practical Action Items for Achieving Singapore’s Smart Nation Goals
- Key trends of e-invoicing in Singapore and other parts of Asia
- How will e-invoicing affect you and the way you do your business?
- Understanding the potentials of electronic Invoicing for enterprises and SMEs
- Turning cost center into profit center with e-invoicing
- The future of business transactions: From hardcopy to PDF to Electronic to Blockchain
Geok Seong Wah, Director E-Invoicing Project Office, IMDA
Volkmar Ahrens, Managing Director, WORKFLOW MANAGEMENT & DOCUMENT CONSULTING ASIA (WMD)
KEYNOTE: Accelerating Finance Digital Transformation through Automation
- The pathway to build digital finance of the future
- How to make the change in modernizing finance function
- Collaborating with IT and other functions across departments (where inputs are triggered) for finance transformation success
- Why fix something that is “not” broken – the use of spread sheets? Is there a future for spread sheets in digital finance?
Anirban Kumar Ghosh, Asia Pacific Controller, JONES LANG LASALLE
PANEL DISCUSSION I: Propelling Finance Functions into the Future with Digital Transformation and Innovation
- Digital transformation as a key enabler of strategic finance function
- Adopting RPA and AI to automate cash flow management, payment processes, improve forecasting for budgeting and produce better internal data quality
- Making smart and rapid investments in digital tools that enhance decision-making and support profitability across multiple dimensions
- Roles of CFOs as digital “transformation headhunters” to proactively seek innovative solutions in an increasingly complex digitalized marketplace
KeshMahinder Singh, President and CEO, KOLLECT SYSTEMS Panelists:
Darren Chan, Finance Director, Singapore Food, DAIRY FARM INTERNATIONAL
Christopher Emslie, Asia Regional Treasurer, GENERAL MILLS
Frederic Verin, SVP Finance and HR, HAPPYFRESH
Eileen Tan, Regional Finance Director, LUXASIA
Sunil Golecha, CFO – Asia Pacific & Emerging Markets, THOMSON REUTERS
KEYNOTE: Incorporating AI in Process Automation Strategy
- How can RPA and AI co-exist in collaborative manners?
- Designing and implementing a fully functional AI driven RPA
- The mechanics behind a succesufl realization of RPA in presence of an AI driven strategy
- AI Automation to improve productivity and customer experience
Vincent Kasten, Regional Leader, Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence for Operations, PRUDENTIAL CORPORATION ASIA
KEYNOTE: Data Strategies to Drive Enterprise-wide Analytics Transformation
Gartner predicts that by 2022, 90% of corporate strategies will explicitly mention information as critical enterprise asset and analytics as an essential competency.
With the arrival of emerging technologies and increasing deluge of data, how do big data and analytics implementations help elevate enterprise’s value in today’s digital economy?
- The future of big data and analytics in digital age
- Fundamentals in making data strategy actionable and delivers highest ROI
- Managing data ethics, security and privacy complexities in the era of big data, ML and AI
Sutowo Wong, Director, Analytics and Information Management Division, MINISTRY OF HEALTH
KEYNOTE: Leveraging Data Analytics to Transform FP & A
- Embracing latest technologies for finance function excellence
- Data and analytics as robust digital strategy
- Success strategy in driving and implementing successful digital transformation: Milestones and lessons learned
Keyur Shah, Senior Director Finance, F&A COE, APAC, JOHNSON & JOHNSON
KEYNOTE: In the Know – 2020 Industry Forecast and Strategic Travel Costs Management
Travel and expense spend is a significant corporate investment and for most companies, it is the 2nd or 3rd largest controllable expense. How will economic factors and supplier strategies affect business travel costs in 2020? What pricing developments should you anticipate to effectively manage your cost in 2020?
- Global, regional and market macroeconomic factors influencing travel
- Key industry and market developments and their effect on managed travel
- Forecasts for air, hotel, meetings and ground transportation
- Insights on how to beat the forecasts
Neeraj Singhal, CFO Asia Pacific, BCD TRAVEL
KEYNOTE: The New Age CFO: In the Driver’s Seat or Being Driven?
- Changing gears and taking charge of CFO’s largest cash outflow
- The rise of expert systems and automating the un-automatable
- Evaluating the right technology and creating a solid framework to thrive in today’s uncertainty
Vishal Parekh, Head South Asia & ASEAN, THOMSON REUTERS
Afternoon Networking Coffee Break
KEYNOTE: Securing the Digital Enterprise
As virtual borders disappear as companies engage customers and transact business online via the cloud, cyber security remains the CIO’s major nightmare.
Industry insiders have been advocating security by design, where safety has been built-in into not only into the IT infrastructure but also woven deep into corporate policies. How best can companies forge ahead with digital transformation without leaving
cyber security behind?
Anthony Hodge, Head for Governance, Regulatory and Compliance, STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
KEYNOTE: Data-Centric Risk Management in Digital Transformation
- Developing a data-centric risk management model in digital transformation
- Articulating the Business Value of Information Security on day to day operations
- Implementing data-centric controls driven by the users with embedded classification and protection
- Shifting stringent security controls to compliance controls
Mathieu Lahierre, Principal Application & Data Security, BHP
EXECUTIVE PANEL II: Convergence of Cloud and New Waves of Intelligent Technologies
- The next phase of cloud computing as digital business transformation enabler
- Combining cloud with new emerging technologies to achieve measurable customer experience outcomes
- How will the convergence new technologies shape the next generation of applications?
Allan Tan, Editor in Chief, CXOCIETY Panelists:
Jason Harvey, Managing Director, Asia Head for Markets and Securities Services Technology (MSST), CITI
Steve Ng, Lead, Digital Platform Operations, MEDIACORP
Justin Ong, IT General Manager, PANASONIC ASIA PACIFIC
Darren Hawkins, Chief Executive Officer, SPACE DC
KEYNOTE: Strategic Treasury – The Catalyst of Value Creation
In this fast-changing geopolitical and regulatory landscape, companies are constantly looking for innovative ways to fund growth initiatives, protect their business, enhance internal controls and comply with external regulations. Finance leaders are careful to do this while balancing both growth and risks. How can Treasurers tackle these challenges and be the catalyst for strategic initiatives that add incremental value to the organization?
Senior Representative, KYRIBA
EXECUTIVE PANEL II: Monetizing Digitalization – How to Get the Most from Your Digital Initiatives
- How to realize the value of digital investments?
- How to deal with the high TCO and recurring annual maintenance costs (AMC) of technology investments in the current uncertain economic situation?
- What are the strategies to check digital projects’ payoff?
Christiaan van Es, Regional Vice President – Revenue Southeast Asia & India, RGP Panelists:
James Qiu, CFO, IFLIX
Alvin Liew Voon Siong, Finance Director, G4S
Goh Yin Shian, Group Financial Controller, TECKWAH INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION
Deepak Chandran, CFO (International), WIPRO CONSUMER CARE AND LIGHTING
Closing Remarks by Chairman
End of Conference
We will help you GENERATE quality business leads.
We will help you INCREASE your regional profile.
We will help you CREATE new business opportunities.
- Get cost-effective marketing exposure and branding to your target audience, culminating in face-to-face meetings with your prospects.
- Position and profile yourself as an industry leader.
- Increase your brand recognition.
- Create new partnerships and alliances.
- Develop relationships through new networking opportunities.
- Showcase new products and services to a targeted audience of decision makers.
- Get direct and exclusive access to Key decision-makers