Masterplan for Success Post-Digitalisation
With workforce issues looming large and sustainability priorities becoming a mainstream concern, need not only guidance but an unbiased collaborative relationship between two of his most trusted partners in the enterprise: The Chief Finance Officer and the Chief Information Officer.
In a 2022 Gartner survey, people, purpose, prices and productivity emerged as key issues for the C-suite in 2022, and looking to 2023, reflecting a radical shift in priorities not seen in 15 years but likely to represent enduring change in the mindset of CEOs.
“In 2022, the Gartner CEO and senior business executive survey showed that, catalysed by multiple macro trends and economic factors, business leaders are reprioritizing some key areas of enterprise purpose and management focus,” said Mark Raskino, distinguished VP Analyst at Gartner.
Themed “Masterplan for Success Post-Digitalisation”, C-Engage Convention 2022 is a recognition that rationalising digital transformation initiatives require a re-alignment of the many different priorities and expertise within the organisation and steering these to one goal. How we execute tactics and strategies may differ but these must all be aligned towards one goal, and executed with one voice.
At this year’s flagship event, C-ENGAGE CONVENTION 2022 will cover:
- Elements of a growth strategy post digitalisation
- Leading enterprise in the next phase of digital transformation
- Striking a balance in innovations in the new business order
- Strategies to overcome retention, efficiency, and productivity challenges of a hybrid workplace
- Bridging the technology divide
CXOCIETY acknowledges that members of the C-suite have emotional biases and who doesn’t. However, by working together and arming ourselves with a better awareness of each other’s priorities, capabilities and shortcomings, we are better able to bridge the divide and achieve the business’ goals for 2023.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
C-Engage Convention aims to give insights on driving technological transformation and on addressing pressing concerns to optimize digital investments and business performance to over 300 senior IT and finance leaders from multiple industries in the region.
This one-day event offers the best opportunity to hear from the industry’s leading professionals, contribute questions from the floor, engage in panel discussions, attend hands-on workshops on harnessing the power of disruptive technologies, and witness first-hand best practices in deploying the right technology and strategy to be successful in moving to the next phase of digital transformation and managing the change.
Registration & Welcome Coffee
PANEL DISCUSSION I: 2023 CIO Agenda in Amplifying Digital Wins and Resilience
- Meeting the new business expectations during volatile times
- Striking the right balance between business and technology priorities
- The new enterprise modernization: Scaling digital initiatives to stay ahead of competition
- Unlocking transformational business performance, operational agility and flexibility with cloud and AI.
- IT investments to focus on: Which tech is priority in 2023 and beyond?
KEYNOTE I: Accelerating Innovations with Hybrid Cloud Architecture
- What’s next in cloud? – The expanding realities of hybrid cloud architecture
- Enabling flexibility and overall cost reduction with cloud
- Key considerations in adopting hybrid cloud
- Managing the hybrid cloud set-ups
PANEL DISCUSSION II: Fueling Business Growth with Data Driven Leadership
Where we are in 2022-23 with data: Advanced analytics, AI & ML initiatives and automation
Data competency for CIO of the future
Revisiting big data management strategy in a complex hybrid landscape
Data as an ecosystem: Bringing the data to people
Creating value through data with data monetizing strategy
Delivering tangible initiatives for data prioritization: Ensuring data-driven culture and data governance program
PANEL DISCUSSION I: The Road Ahead: CFO’s New Mandate and Priorities for 2023
- 2023 Finance landscape: Economic outlook, challenges and opportunities in Singapore and region
- CFO’s new role in leading recovery from pandemic impact and losses
- Repositioning business, opportunities and digital agendas to meet the new economic demands and ensure resilience
- Initiatives to drive performance, build profitable growth and surpass competitions in 2023
*Siang Leng Tay: Winner of Excellence in Financial Planning & Analysis Award, FutureCFO Excellence Awards 2022
KEYNOTE I: Imperatives for Resilient CFOs amidst Growing Uncertainty
- The evolving role and responsibilities of today’s finance function
- Deploying technology to act fast and mitigate risks amidst a volatile environment
- Delivering sustainable and inclusive growth
PANEL DISCUSSION II: Future-Ready Finance Leadership in 2022 and Beyond
- Infusing digitalisation, collaboration and open communication for greater growth, productivity and profitability
- Embedding insightful business intelligence for informed decision-making
- Scaling up digital payments for financial improvements across the board
- Creating a digital-first mindset and building multi-skilled F&A teams to keep up with the new business expectations
- Funding digital growth with a flexible budget
- Managing the speed of digital transformation vs. regulations and compliance
Morning Coffee Break
KEYNOTE II: Demystifying the Intelligent Enterprise and Cloud Transformation
Why do companies still face challenges in driving business transformation and cloud adoption?
What are the key considerations in developing a business case and maximising the true business benefits of the cloud?
Which are the areas to focus on to ensure successful cloud migrations and long-term benefits?
How do CIOs play an advisory role to users in understanding their processes and enabling business models through cloud adoption?
FIRESIDE CHAT: Enabling Cyber Security in the Next-Phase of Digital Transformation
- Threat landscape in ASEAN in 2022-2023
- The evolving roles, relationships and responsibilities of CIO and CISO amidst the changing business outlook and threat
- Consistently applying cyber security protection across all supply chains
- Identity and access management in cloud environment
- Harnessing AI and ML in cybersecurity
- Fostering collaboration for successful zero trust implementation
PANEL DISCUSSION III: Stepping into the Post-Pandemic Era: Riding the Wave of Digital Transformation (DX) 2.0
- Pivoting towards transformation 2.0
- The changing role and responsibilities of IT leaders in leading future enterprises
- Broadening scope and scale of transformation initiatives of digital ecosystems 2.0
- Adopting smarter technology implementations to address rapid changes and dynamic customers’ needs
- IT leadership lessons in 2021-2022
- The way forward: Leading in the era of DX 2.0
FIRESIDE CHAT I: Adapting to Inflationary and Volatile Environments: Factoring Externalities to Drive Scenario Planning in Finance Function
While no organization is protected from fluctuations in inflation, interest rates, and foreign exchange (FX), organizations that use sophisticated assumptions to build scenarios are generally in better positions to prepare for possible outcomes of today’s ever evolving business landscapes. With the constant changes in the marketplace and inflationary pressures at generational highs, how should finance leaders stay on point so they are not caught off-guard?
Infusing adaptability and flexibility in financial and operational models
How to accelerate planning and budgeting process amidst unpredicted market disruptions?
Ensuring enterprise-wide planning outperformance with adaptability
Building scenarios to better prepare and adapt current operations to new realities
PANEL DISCUSSION III: Finance Function as the Driver of a Sustainable Future
- ESG is a growing priority for CFOs and what does it means to CFOs and finance function?
- Role of finance in enabling the transformation of a sustainable enterprise
- Building a sustainable finance function
Meeting the challenges in transitioning to a sustainable finance function
Embracing finance automation to support enterprise-wide’s ESG efforts
PANEL DISCUSSION IV: Flexible Forecasting, Planning and Budgeting (FP &B) amidst Persistent Disruptions
- Aligning FP & B strategies with business objectives in 2023
- Embedding flexibility into budgeting and forecasting to foster innovation and align to changing priorities
- Roadmap to flexible planning and rolling forecast
KEYNOTE III: Embedding DataOps in Modern Enterprises
Information is the lifeblood of most businesses today. That is why data, analytics, and artificial intelligence have become an essential part of remaining competitive in today’s digital economy. To make it easier to untangle and use data to its full potential, organisations need to transform their systems and capabilities step-by-step, guided by an overarching strategy and strong technical capabilities.
- Identifying where data delivers the most business value
- Common challenges enterprises face in operationalising their plans
- Leveraging data to enhance decision making, business outcomes and risk mitigation
- Managing impact on stakeholders from possible loss of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data
- Quick overview and case studies using Azure Data Services
PANEL DISCUSSION IV: Women in Tech: Reinventing Gender Diversity and Inclusion in IT in a Post-Pandemic World
- Will DE&I solve Asia’s ICT skills shortage in 2023?
- Gender consideration in the hiring of tech experts
- The change of the experience of women working in the technology space over the past decade
- Promoting an equitable workplace that fosters diversity in IT function
- Establishing policies and programs to encourage more women to pursue careers in IT
KEYNOTE II: Harvesting the Fruits of Digitalisation: Making Supply Chain Part of the Enterprise’s Net-Zero Strategies and Further Streamlining Finance Processes
Unlocking working capital using existing data
Digitising the entire supply chain with embedded finance, buyer-driven offsetting and intelligent process automation
How to add millions to your company’s bottom line, annually recurring, without any change to processes
Best practice in ensuring the loyalty of thousands of logistic partners and working towards common targets
PANEL DISCUSSION V: Hire, Develop, Retain: Managing the Finance Talent War in 2023
- The great resignation and what it is like in ASEAN
- Emerging workforce trends, changing the nature of work, evolving business requirements and other challenges for finance function in 2023
- Recruiting and retaining finance talents in the era of mutual prosperity
- Implementing agile workforce strategy to overcome talent shortage and skilling roadblock
- Maximising your talent dollars in your 2023 budget
Afternoon Coffee Break
C-ENGAGE CONVENTION PLENARY
C-SUITE PANEL DISCUSSION: Changing Gears: The C-Suite’s Agenda in 2023
- Setting business and technology priorities in a digital-first world
- C-Suite’s action plan in supporting revenue growth in 2023
- Emerging techs, big data, innovations, e-invoicing and metaverse: Technology trends that shape C-Suite’s agenda in the coming years
- ESG on the C-Suite agenda: C-Suite’s new emphasis on sustainability
- Balancing innovation, technology spending to thrive and business sustainability
- Building new skills to lead sustainable business in the new digital economy
KEYNOTE I: Considerations for Leaders in Their Digital Transformation Journey
- Instilling the right corporate mind-set
- Adopting a flexible and sustainable technology platform
- Identifying and putting in place data-first people
- Designing an audience-centric programme
C-SUITE FIRESIDE CHAT: Achieving Transparent Supply Chain in the Digital Age
The new era in supply chain management
Creating intelligent respond approach to changes and disruptions in supply chain
Role of hybrid cloud, AI and blockchain to build smarter and transparent supply chain
Leveraging data and analytics capabilities for competitive advantage, improved resilience and efficiency across the supply chain
KEYNOTE II: C-Suite’s Masterplan for Post-Digitalisation in 2023
- The evolving and new roles of C-Suite under the current business order
- Key trends in C-Suite’s leadership thinking in the next phase of risks, disruptions and transformation:
- Accelerating growth post digitalisation
- Bridging the technology divide in the C-Suite
- Managing the future of work revolution and workforce in 2023
End of Event
Group Head of Global Shared Services and Finance Process Optimisation
Sourabh Chitrachar, Regional VP- IT Strategy & Ops, LIBERTY MUTUAL
Head of Controlling and Planning Agile Digital Lab & Digital Academy, ABB
Head of Reliability Engineering (SRE), Platform Stability and Controls, Private Banking Technology, CREDIT SUISSE
Vice President Finance – Global Categories, Marketing & R&D, GSK
Lim Shih Hsien, Head of Technology Masterplanning and Security, CISO, CSO, CERTIS
Managing Director, South Asia, RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY
Regional VP and Head of APAC Digital Services, RGP
Senior Vice President & GM, Asia Pacific & Japan, KOFAX
Business Director, New Entry Market, CCH Tagetik APAC,
Senior Director, Cloud Insight & Strategy , ORACLE JAPAC
Head of Global Solution Center – Expertise & Innovation, SANOFI
EY Technology Consulting Leader, Partner, EY ADVISORY
Executive Director and Asia-Pacific Chief Economist, IHS MARKIT
General Manager, Finance Operations, Downstream & Trading Reporting & Analysis, SHELL
Assistant Director, e-Invoice Project Office, IMDA
Regional Vice President – Revenue Southeast Asia & India, RGP
We will help you GENERATE quality business leads.
We will help you INCREASE your regional profile.
We will help you CREATE new business opportunities.
- Get cost-effective marketing exposure and branding to your target audience, culminating in face-to-face meetings with your prospects.
- Position and profile yourself as an industry leader.
- Increase your brand recognition.
- Create new partnerships and alliances.
- Develop relationships through new networking opportunities.
- Showcase new products and services to a targeted audience of decision makers.
- Get direct and exclusive access to Key decision-makers